This opportunity is now closed
Search for new opportunities
Want to join this opportunity ?
That's great but you need to REGISTER or LOGIN to join in the fun.
Sport Marketing & Communications Assistant
To support the Sport Marketing and Communications Officer (SMCO) and Sport Marketing & Communications Assistant (SMCA) to:
- Deliver marketing campaigns from conception to completion
- Create content for our social media channels
- Utilise content management systems to maintain and develop the MMU Sport website
- Help to raise the profile of MMU Sport both internally and externally, drafting news articles for various communication channels
- Use in-house equipment and editing software to capture and promote key events/activities
- Produce marketing briefs to design collateral
- Help raise the profile of scholar athletes through bespoke campaigns and integrated communications
- Assist with the delivery of the annual marketing and communications plan
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- High level of proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Ability to plan, prioritise and organise own work or resources to achieve agreed objectives
- Be comfortable interacting with students on a group and individual basis.
- Outstanding attention to detail.
- Knowledge & understanding of sports marketing.
- Knowledge of MMU Sport and the role of sport in Higher Education.
- Experience using social media to achieve a desired objective.
- Experience writing for a variety of audiences.
Experience uploading content to web platforms.
Experience of basic data collection, analysis and market research.
Experience of photographic and video editing through Adobe Creative Suite or similar
Marketing,Social Media,skill development,campaigning,Promotion,PR
You must be over 18 years old
Age Groups Mixed
Open from Monday 22nd January 2018 to Saturday 27th January 2018
Closing on Saturday 27th January 2018 in -22 days.
Left on Friday 26th January 2018 for Sport Marketing & Communications Assistant
Left on Thursday 30th November 2017 for Journalists for BUCS sport home games
The Hive Live team are great!
Left on Wednesday 24th May 2017 for BUCS sport home games: roving reporters!
Left on Friday 24th March 2017 for BUCS sport home games: roving reporters!
Lots of support and a fun experiance
Left on Thursday 24th November 2016 for MMU Sport Marketing Assistant
Relaxed atmosphere, given a lot of tasks to complete throughout the day so never left bored or looking for more work. Thoroughly enjoying this opportunity so far.
Left on Saturday 19th November 2016 for MMU Sport Marketing Assistant
I enjoyed myself very much and I learned a lot! Looking forward to next week!!