Want to join this opportunity ?
That's great but you need to REGISTER or LOGIN to join in the fun.
MMU Sport Strength & Conditioning Coaches
The current strength & conditioning programme at MMU supports eight sports teams and 60 sports scholars. To help us continue to build this programme and offer a tailored and specific service, we require some volunteers to support us with the programme delivery. Volunteers will support the Lead Strength and Conditioning Coach in programme planning and coaching, with the potential to take on further responsibility, taking ownership of programming for specific teams.
Volunteers will predominately be needed on Mondays and Thursdays between 4 and 8pm, but also flexible with any other hours during the week.
No previous qualifications necessary
Platt Lane Sports Complex , M147UU
- Support in gaining Strength and Conditioning Accreditation
- Provided with structured development of your skills and knowledge as a developing S&C coach including practical/theoretical tasks, programming
and CV/interview support
- Opportunity to gain data from athletes to go towards a dissertation or study
- Opportunity to gain experience working with injured athletes throughout the rehabilitation process
- Basic sport science and anatomical knowledge
- Interested in completing UKSCA Strength and Conditioning Accreditation
- Ambition to pursue a career in the area of Sport Science or Strength & Conditioning
- Any Personal Training or Coaching Qualifications are beneficial
- Strong communication and computer literacy skills (especially Excel)
Strength,Strength & Conditioning,Strength & Conditioning,Coach,Sport Coaching
You must be over 16 years old
Age Groups Adults
Open from Monday 1st January 2018 to Friday 31st August 2018
Closing on Friday 31st August 2018 in 165 days.
Left on Wednesday 7th March 2018 for MMU Sport Strength & Conditioning Coaches
I am really enjoying my volunteering opportunity, and also eager to learn even more.
Left on Saturday 27th January 2018 for FA Community Hub Schools Coaching Programme – Volunteer Coaches
1st session was really enjoyable and all the staff were nice and approchable!
Left on Monday 22nd January 2018 for Tour de Manc Cyclocross Beer Fest 2018 - Health & Safety Lead
its been exciting so far, I've learnt and developed a lot in my role and I'm excited to see where this leads too !
Left on Wednesday 17th January 2018 for MMU Sport Volunteering Ambassador
Left on Sunday 17th December 2017 for Breakout Session 3
Left on Tuesday 21st November 2017 for First Aid Training